Pinedale Bible Church Distinctives
• We are a non-denominational, conservative, evangelical Bible-believing church founded in 1984.
• We teach and preach the Bible as God’s inspired Word.
• We believe the only way to heaven is through the surrender of one’s life to the Lord Jesus Christ, accepting His death on the cross as the payment for our sin and His resurrection as victory over sin (John 3:16, Ephesians 2:8-8, John 1:12, John 14:6).
• We believe in believers’ baptism.
• We seek to win the lost to Christ in Sublette County and abroad.
• We encourage each person to use their spiritual gifts and talents to minister to others.
• We support foreign missionaries and encourage participation in missions.
• We believe in encouraging the unity of all true believers (Ephesians 4:29).
• We are a non-charismatic church in doctrine and worship practices; however, we
are not anti-charismatic Christians.
• We believe children’s and youth ministries to be vitally important in the church
and this community.
• We seek to have vibrant worship services
• We are elder run.